The Books: Grayscale Covers
The Conflict of the Ages by Ellen Gould White is a five-volume narrative Bible commentary spanning the history of the world from creation to the future restoration. Originally written and published around the turn of the 20th century, The Conflict of the Ages reveals Christ’s character of love throughout the biblical story. The Conflict Beautiful is one in a long series of republished editions, and to our knowledge the first to use NKJV throughout all five books, and to be overseen by a design studio.
If you would like to learn more about the content changes within this edition, please click here to read about the editorial philosophy, and to view a detailed breakdown of the word changes made on each page of each book.
- NKJV biblical references
- Cover colors arranged in a chiastic structure that points to the life of Christ
- Clothbound with custom monogram embossed on each cover
- Slipcase covered with the same material used for the books and embossed with The Conflict Beautiful logo
- Durable Smyth-sewn binding
- Includes Patriarchs and Prophets, Prophets and Kings, The Desire of Ages, The Acts of the Apostles, and The Great Controversy.
The set I just received is beautiful. I’m so glad you did this and plan to order more. More than once I’ve sat down to just look them over and enjoy the details.
Its one of the highest quality, most beautiful items, I’ve received in a long, long time, maybe ever.